Mouth watering brown sugar pull apart bread deliciously drizzled with condensed milk perfect for a Sunday brunch!
- 12 refrigerated flaky biscuits, about 2 (16.3 oz) cans
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400°F and generously grease a loaf pan with butter.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon, and whisk to combine.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into quarters and roll into a ball. Dip each dough ball into the melted butter and coat with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Arrange in greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and the center is baked through. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Using a knife or spatula, loosen edges and remove from pan.
- Drizzle condensed milk before serving. Enjoy!