Creamy chocolate peanut butter cup smoothie, made with bananas and almond milk. A great breakfast or mid-morning snack!
- 2 bananas, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup almond milk, or preferred plant based milk
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 scoop protein, optional*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Ice, skip if using frozen bananas
- In a high speed blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two tall glasses (such as Ball jars) and drink right away!
*I used collagen powder, feel free to use what you have or skip.
Keywords: breakfast smoothie, chocolate peanut butter cup smoothie