Cookies & Cream Milkshake Recipe – A delicious milkshake made with only 3 ingredients; ice cream, milk, and Oreos! The perfect treat on a hot summer day.
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream, slightly softened*
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 7 sandwich cookies such as Oreos
- Whipped cream for topping, optional
- Melted chocolate for rim, optional
- In a blender, add the softened ice cream, milk and Oreos. Blend on high speed until combined. Add more milk, 1/4 cup at a time, if the mixture is too thick, this can happen when the ice cream isn’t softened.
* Take the ice cream out of the freezer 5-10 minutes before blending. You know it’s ready when you can scoop it out easily.
- Serving Size: 1 milkshake
- Calories: 397
- Sugar: 38.5
- Fat: 19
- Carbohydrates: 46
- Protein: 7
Keywords: oreo milkshake, cookies and cream milkshake