The fudgiest and most delicious gluten and dairy free brownies ever. This one-bowl recipe is super easy to make and takes about 30 minutes.
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 cups brown sugar, I prefer using light
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 cup nut milk, I used almond milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven at 350F. Grease and line 8×8 cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, brown sugar, sea salt, baking powder and cocoa powder, and whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine nut milk, egg, vanilla extract and coconut oil and stir.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir using a spatula, until you can’t see any flour.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Transfer to prepared pan and sprinkle extra chocolate chunks on top (optional).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until edges start to pull away from the sides.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan. The center is meant to be very fudgy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Refrigerate to keep longer.
Keywords: gluten free brownies