Sweet and citrusy Minneola Aperol Granita is the perfect refreshing drink on a hot summer day!
- 2 cups freshly squeezed Darling Minneolas juice (6–7 minneolas)
- 3/4 cup Aperol
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Rosemary springs, for garnish
- Juice 6-7 Minneolas using a citrus juicer. In a large jug, combine the juice, Aperol and sugar, mixing until sugar dissolves.
- Transfer to a plastic or metal container and freeze for 2 hours. Scrape crystals with a large fork and return to freezer. Rake every 2 hours until firm and granular. This takes about 6 hours total.
- Serve frozen with a fresh rosemary sprig.
* Darling Minneolas® products are available nationwide. For more information, visit the LGS site.
Keywords: Aperol granita, summer drinks, minneola