Raspberry preserves sandwiched between two layers of granola crumble. These bars are soft and crunchy, made with simple ingredients. They’re vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free.
- 1 cup 1-1 baking gluten free flour, sub for all purpose if tolerant
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free old fashioned oats
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup raspberry preserved, or preferred jam
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease and line an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, almond flour, oats, sugar, salt, and baking soda. Pour the melted coconut oil and stir until combined.
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the pan. Spread preserves/jam on top, leaving an inch from the edges. Top with the remaining mixture and sprinkle chopped walnuts on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until golden, rotating the pan after 20 minutes. Cool for an hour and cut into squares.
Keywords: raspberry granola bars, breakfast bars