The most refreshing summer cocktail made with fresh pineapple, coconut cream and rum. Serve in a pineapple cup and enjoy!
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into pieces
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup coconut cream, chilled, use the solid part only
- 2 oz white rum, optional
- 4 cups ice
- Combine coconut milk, sugar and salt in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients; pineapple, lime juice, coconut cream and rum if using. Blend until combined.
- Add ice and blend again until mixture has a slushy consistency.
- Serve and top with hibiscus flowers, pitted cherries or maraschino.
Keywords: pina colada