A healthy vegan version of the classic snickerdoodles recipe. These vegan cookies are made with simple ingredients for an easy and quick afternoon treat. Almond milk for dunking optional!
- 1 ¾ cup gluten free flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or date sugar)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour, arrowroot, salt and baking powder.
- Combine the oil, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring until well combined.
- Place tablespoon-size balls of dough onto the baking sheet and press down gently to flatten.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle each cookie with the mixture.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a cooling rack and serve warm!
- Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days.