Quick and easy chocolate chia pudding made with coconut milk and naturally sweetened. This delicious recipe comes together in 15 minutes, and it’s vegan, dairy free and nut free.
- 2 cups canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp special dark cocoa powder, optional
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Cacao nibs
- Dark chocolate chips, such as Enjoy Life
- Coconut Chips
- Place chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup, cocoa powder and dark cocoa powder in a bowl and whisk until fully combined.
- Let sit for 15-20 minutes to thicken up, stirring a couple of times.
- Once it’s thickened, top with chocolate chips, cacao nibs, coconut chips and cherries!
Keywords: coconut chocolate chia pudding