Easy and delicious almond and oats pancakes for busy mornings! These pancakes are vegan, gluten free and naturally sweetened.
- 2 1/4 cup almond milk, or preferred nut milk
- 2 1/4 cup 1-1 gluten free baking flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted, plus more for greasing
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax meal
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Berries such as raspberries and blackberries
- Melted Chocolate
- 1/4 cup gluten free chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- In a food processor, pulse the oats until they are ground into a powder-like consistency. This takes about a minute.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients to form a thick batter.
- Melt 1 tsp coconut oil in a pan over low heat. Once melted, add 1/2 cup of the batter and spread using the back of a spoon.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden, flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with maple syrup and your favorite berries or a sliced banana.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave, for 30 second increments, stopping to stir.
- Top with berries and drizzle melted chocolate when ready to eat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: easy almond oat pancakes, gluten free pancakes, oatmeal pancake