Creamy and nutty turmeric golden milk smoothie that’s perfect for breakfast any time of the year. Topped with granola and superfoods.
- 2 Bananas
- 3 tbsp nut butter (I prefer natural almond butter)
- 1-inch of fresh ginger
- 1-inch fresh turmeric
- 1 1/2 cup nut milk (I prefer almond milk)
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Black pepper (*optional)
- Scoop of pea protein (or collagen protein, if not vegan)
- Granola for topping
- Cacao Nibs
- Add all the base ingredients to a high speed blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- If it’s too thick, add an extra 1/4 cup of nut milk.
- Top with granola and cacao nibs.
*It’s believed that taking turmeric with a sprinkle of black pepper enhances its absorption.
Keywords: golden milk smoothie