Homemade nutty chocolate chunk granola made with wholesome ingredients such as hazelnut, pistachios and coconut. Simple, easy and delicious.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chunks
- Sea salt for finishing
- Preheat the oven to 300F. Like a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except the chocolate chunks and sea salt) and stir until fully incorporated.
- Transfer to baking pan and cook for 30 minutes, stopping after 15 minutes to stir granola around the pan.
- Cool for 1-2 hours. Place in a large mixing bowl and add the chocolate chunks and sea salt. Mix to combine.
- Store: keep fresh in an airtight container for up to a week.
Keywords: granola, homemade nutty granola, easy snacks