Fresh homemade pizza topped with basil pesto, and baked until crisp. Top with burrata cheese, fried eggs and fresh spring greens.
- 1 ball of pizza dough, store bought or homemade*
- 1/2 cup basil pesto, store bought
- 2 eggs
- 8oz Burrata cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup micro greens
- Handful mini heirloom tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup sugar snap peas
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
For the crust:
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Follow the instructions on the pizza dough package. Combine all ingredients, mix & knead.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough out to desired size and thickness. Transfer to baking steel.
- Spread pesto all over the dough. Cook for 8-10 minutes (time varies depending on size and thickness).
- Add the eggs on top and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until the whites are cooked and the crust is golden.
- While the pizza cools a bit, toss the topping ingredients with olive oil, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Top pizza with burrata, arugula, micro greens, tomatoes, red onions and snap peas.
- Serve and enjoy!
*I used Sur La Table’s Perfect Pizza Flour Blend
Keywords: spring pizza