Creamy Tropical Tapioca pudding made with mango, coconut chips and blueberries. This recipe is quick, easy and gluten free – perfect for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack.
- 1 egg
- 2 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp tapioca, I used Kraft Minute Tapioca
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/4 cup organic blueberries
- 1/4 cup, coconut chips unsweetened
- In a medium saucepan, whisk egg and milk until blended. Stir sugar and tapioca, and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Bring to a full boil* over medium heat, while whisking constantly. This should take about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from head and whisk in vanilla.
- Let sit for 20 minutes before serving.
- Add your favorite toppings when ready to eat. Enjoy!
A full boil means that you should see big bubbles and lots of roiling action that doesn’t stop when stirred.