How to build an easy and impressive Winter Cheese Board featuring seasonal fruits, nuts, olives and a variety of cheese and charcuterie.
- 3–4 cheese options, such as Camembert, Gouda, Manchego, Goat
- Assorted meats, such as Jamón Serrano, Prosciutto, Salami
- Variety of nuts, such as walnuts, pecans, chestnuts, Marcona almonds
- Seasonal fruits, such as Darling Clementines® and Grapes
- Variety of crackers and crisps
- Green and black olives
- Dried fruits, such as dates
- Rosemary and thyme, for decoration
- Arrange cheeses on a large board first (cubed or sliced), followed by the grapes and clementines. Thinly slice and/or fold meats. Fill gaps with nuts either placed directly on board or in bowls.
- Fill the board with honey and crackers.
- Serve with red and white wine.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Keywords: winter cheese board, cheese and charcuterie board, holiday cheese board