If you’ve ever wondered what’s in a food photographers kit, here’s a list of what I currently use, love and what I highly recommend.
- Camera: Canon 5D Mark IV
- Artificial Light:
What I Recommend
For the Beginner
Tip: if you’re on a tight budget, check out your local camera store and/or B&H Used section and invest in a used high quality camera.
For the Intermediate
For the Pro
- Artificial Light:Light:
- Light Stand:
Additional Accessories & Resources
- Mine are custom but I’ve bought from Backdrop Woodville before and I like them!
- Diffuser: to soften hard light
- Black Boards: to create mood and deeper shadows
- Clamps: to prop up boards
- Apple Box: for overhead shoots
- Sandbag: to make the light stand stable or counterweight your camera when using a tripod