This Fudgy Chocolate Dulce de Leche Cake features two cake layers filled with smooth dulce de leche.
This 2 layer Fudgy Chocolate Dulce de Leche Cake has to be my favorite cake EVER! It is decadent and soft, super moist and easy to make. It’s great on its own but I like to layer dulce de leche for an extra oomph. Seriously, drool-worthy!
Why You’ll Love this Cake
- It’s absolutely delicious and easy to make.
- Makes for the perfect dessert for any gathering, year round.
- The chocolate cake base pairs well with any frosting.
What is Dulce de Leche?
Dulce de Leche is a popular confection from Latin America made from milk and sugar, or sweetened condensed milk. It’s similar to caramel and used in many hispanic desserts, especially ones from Argentina. It has a sweet golden-brown color with deeply decadent flavor.
You can find it at most grocery stores or on Amazon.
To make Dulce de Leche from scratch, check out this post.
For more Chocolate recipes, check out my:
- Decadent German Chocolate Cake
- The Best Chocolate Cake Ever
- Chocolate Olive Oil Cake
- Fudgy Chocolate Loaf Cake
- Chocolate Dulce de Leche Cake
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below! Share your creations with me on Instagram using #yogaofcooking. It always makes my day!