Nothing beats a freshly baked Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookie with a crispy edge and a soft gooey center. Baked to perfection in less than 30 minutes!
Does the world need another chocolate chip cookie recipe? Hell yeah.
These aren’t just any CCCs, these are my famous cookies that I’ve been perfecting for 5 years. And lemme tell you, they are AMAZING!
Buttery soft with crispy edges and soft centers with tons of chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt. Basic? Sure. Just wait until you try them.
Ingredients for Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies
For this simple recipe you’re going to need the following pantry ingredients:
Tips for making the best Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Use room temperature ingredients, especially the butter.
- Weigh the ingredients so you don’t accidentally add more by using cups instead.
- Don’t over mix! Simply mix until the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- For even cookies: weigh the dough out into to 2 ounces, using a kitchen scale. Roll into balls.
- For a chewier cookie: cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours. Let the dough sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes before scooping.
- Don’t overcrowd the pan, place 6 cookie balls per sheet.
How to store Chocolate Chip Cookies
Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
How to Freeze Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Make the cookie dough following the recipe instructions, scoop into a baking sheet and freeze for up to 6 hours. Transfer cookie scoops into a freezer bag.
To bake, add a minute or 2 to the total baking time. Freeze for up to 2 months.
For more Cookie recipes, check out my:
- Small Batch Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Brownie Sandwich Cookie
- Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie
- Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies
If you loved this recipe, leave a comment below, rate and review! Share it with me on Instagram using #yogaofcooking. It always makes my day!
Happy Baking! xPrint