Light and fluffy chocolate pancakes with chocolate chunks and chocolate sauce. The perfect chocolate lovers breakfast!
Hands down one of my favorite YoC recipes – these chocolate pancakes with chocolate sauce are the perfect way to wake up on the weekends!
Breakfast is by far my favorite meal and my favorite recipes to cook. And there’s nothing better than waking up to delicious homemade pancakes! These are especially great on a holiday weekend, so you have time to rest and plan a fun family brunch.
These are technically triple chocolate pancakes. Filled with chocolate chunks and a yummy chocolate sauce, I added peanut butter chips and shredded coconut on top for the perfect balance. YUM!
As always, if you loved this recipe, leave a comment and rate! Don’t forget to share your creations with me on Instagram using the hashtag #yogaofcooking. It always makes my day!
Happy Baking! xPrint
Light and fluffy chocolate pancakes topped with chocolate sauce and peanut butter chips. The perfect chocolate lovers breakfast!
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 9 pancakes 1x
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup whole milk, or nut milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Chocolate and peanut butter chips
- Shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients and whisk until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and add the wet ingredients.
- Transfer the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Grease pan or griddle with butter and cook pancakes in batches. Drop 1/3 cup onto pan and cook until bubbles form and flip over. Cook for another 30 seconds to a minute.
For the Chocolate Sauce:
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Heat in 30 second increments, mixing in between until the chocolate is fully melted. Allow to cool a bit before pouring over the cake. It will set within an hour.
- Top pancakes with chocolate sauce, extra chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and shredded coconut.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate pancakes
looking for breakfast recipes? check these out!
Coconut Chocolate Chia Pudding
Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes8
Leave a Reply