Cookies & Cream Milkshake Recipe – A delicious milkshake made with only 3 ingredients; ice cream, milk, and Oreos! The perfect treat on a hot summer day.
Hot summer days call for frozen drinks like this Cookies and Cream Milkshake!
This milkshake is exactly like the ones you’d find at places like Johnny Rockets or Shake Shake, but BETTER! Cause you can make them at home and have some say over the ingredients.
How to make a Cookies and Cream Milkshake
To make this recipe you only need 3 ingredients:
- Ice Cream
- Plus whipped cream and melted chocolate chips, if you want to style your cup.
Blend all the ingredients together and serve! It’s that easy.
Best Ice Cream for Milkshakes
Making a milkshake is one of the easiest treats to make, you usually only need 3 ingredients. The best Ice Cream to use is full cream and full-fat ice creams, usually the more affordable ones that come in tubs.
How to make a Vegan Cookies and Cream Milkshake
To make this Cookies and Cream Milkshake vegan, all you have to do is:
- Swap the vanilla ice cream for a plant based option like, almond milk ice cream,
- Use preferred nut milk
- Some people consider Oreos vegan and others don’t, so pick your favorite chocolate sandwich cookies!
- Coconut Whipped Cream is a great alternative for topping.
looking for chocolate recipes? check these out!
- Double Chocolate Brownie Cookie
- No-bake Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
- Small Batch Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
I’m so happy you’re making one of my recipes, and would love to see how it turns out! Share it on Instagram using #yogaofcooking so I can see it, it always makes my day!Print