This warm Triple Chocolate Dutch Baby with a puffy center and crispy edges, served with ice cream, makes the perfect shareable dessert any time of the year!
We are BIG fans of Dutch Baby pancakes here at Yoga of Cooking!
These pancakes are the easiest breakfast-meets-brunch dessert ever! This recipe comes together in 5 minutes, with minimal effort, and bakes in about 20. So in less than 30, you have a crowd-pleaser shareable treat.
Why is it Triple Chocolate, you ask?
- It’s made with dutch-process cocoa.
- There’s a chocolate hazelnut spread (I used Target’s version of Nutella).
- And there’s chocolate chips in the batter!
If you’re a chocolate lover like us, you’re going to LOVE it.
Our favorite Dutch Baby Pancake Recipes
How to make Triple Chocolate Dutch Baby
To make this easy recipe, you’re going to need:
- Cast iron or oven-safe pan, I used a 12″ ceramic non-stick pan
- All purpose flour, or 1-1 gluten-free flour
- Dutch-process cocoa
- Chocolate hazelnut spread
- Chocolate Chips
- Brown sugar
- Milk, or plant based milk
- Simply combine the ingredients in a large bowl, and transfer to a greased pan. Bake for about 20 minutes and serve warm. That’s it!
Best Toppings for Triple Chocolate Dutch Baby
Since this recipe is more of a dessert than a traditional dutch baby pancake, our favorite way to serve it is warm with chocolate ice cream. Here are some ideas that you’d enjoy, too:
- Chocolate or vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Dulce de leche or caramel
- Butterscotch chips
- Chocolate Chips
- Whipped Cream
If you want to serve yours as pictured, we added Rocky Road ice cream, chocolate syrup and dulce de leche, and butterscotch chips.
For more chocolate recipes, check out my:
- Healthy Skillet Chocolate Banana Bread (gluten & dairy free)
- Nutella Banana Bread
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches
- Triple Chocolate Donuts
I’m so happy you’re making one of our recipes, and would love to see how it turns out! If you loved it, rate and review. You can also share it with me on Instagram using #yogaofcooking. It always makes my day!
Happy Baking! xPrint