Delicious and easy Mini Chocolate Blood Orange Pies for two! Made with a graham cracker crust, pie filling and topped with whipped cream.
Looking for an easy Valentines treat? Look no further! These no-bake Mini Chocolate Blood Orange Pies are as simple and delicious as it gets. They come together in less than 15 minutes and require minimal ingredients.
These mini pies are a great option to have up your sleeve when you need a last minute dessert and don’t wanna make a mess. The creamy citrusy filling balances perfectly with the chocolatey crust and the tangy whipped cream.
How to Make Mini Pies for Two
This recipe makes enough for 2, served in medium sized glass cups. Start with the base, a chocolatey and buttery crust made with graham crackers. Followed by a creamy filling made with softened cream cheese, condensed milk and blood orange juice. This has to chill and set in the fridge for at least an hour. Right before serving, make the fresh whipped cream, add some orange zest or chopped chocolate and enjoy!
- Spoon and press the chocolate crust into the bottom of a cup or small jar. Make sure it’s even but it doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Divide the cream cheese filling between the 2 cups. Cover and chill.
- Make the whipped cream and transfer to a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe or spoon over filling just before serving.
- Decorate with blood orange zest, cacao nibs or chopped chocolate.
Looking for Small Batch Desserts? Check out these reader favorites:
- Small Batch Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Hummus
- Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse for Two
- Cookies & Cream Milkshake
If you loved this recipe, leave a comment and rate! Don’t forget to share your little pie cups with me on Instagram using the hashtag #yogaofcooking. It always makes my day!
Happy Baking! xPrint