Warm Almond and Berries Baked Oatmeal sweetened with maple and brown sugar and topped with fresh berries. A cozy breakfast casserole for the whole family!
Some mornings call for a warm & cozy breakfast, and what better than a delicious casserole!
What I love about this Almond and Berries Baked Oatmeal recipe is that it’s made with simple ingredients, it’s packed with nutrients and it’s also a little indulgent – which makes it perfect for the weekend! Topped with fresh berries, brown sugar and chopped almonds, this breakfast will become your go-to from now on!
How to make an Almond and Berries Baked Oatmeal
This hearty Baked Oatmeal is one of the easiest casseroles you’ll ever make. It’s easily adaptable to your dietary needs and what you have in your pantry. It’s really hard to mess up!
Ingredients for a Baked Oatmeal:
- Rolled oats – I prefer gluten-free oats but use what you like.
- Almonds and almond butter
- Light brown sugar
- Milk, butter and eggs
- Berries, I love a mix of raspberries and blackberries
- Vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
Instructions to make a Baked Oatmeal Casserole
Two simple steps
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup chopped almonds, and almond butter. Give it a stir and place in an 9×9-inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients; milk, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, melted butter, and pour over the oat mixture. Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar, and top with berries and remaining chopped almonds.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden!
How easy is that!?
How to store this Almond and Oats Baked Oatmeal
I like to keep leftovers refrigerated in the same baking dish covered in foil, for up to 3 days. Make sure it’s cooled down before refrigerating.
If you liked this breakfast idea, check out these reader favorites:
Happy Baking! xPrint