Nutella banana bread topped with chocolate buttercream; a decadent twist on everyone’s favorite classic!
This Nutella Banana Bread is next level. I haven’t been excited for a banana bread recipe in a while, so I wanted to create something that would make you drool just by looking at it!
In short, this Nutella Banana Bread is:
- Super moist but firm
- Rich & complex
- Easy & delicious
Best way to ripen bananas at home
If you’re craving banana bread but your bananas are nowhere near ripe, here are 3 tricks that might help.
- Place in a paper bag: place your bananas in a a brown bag and close it loosely. There’s some science behind it that I don’t quite get, but what I know for sure is that it makes them ripe faster. You can also place a ripe fruit in the bag for even faster ripening.
- The Oven Method: place unpeeled (not green) bananas on a baking sheet and cook for 15-20 min at 350F. But make sure to check often, they are ready when they turn black and shiny.
- The Microwave Method: place unpeeled (not green) bananas in the microwave and heat in 30 second intervals until they turn soft.
How long does banana bread last?
When properly stored in an air tight container, freshly baked banana bread can last for about 1 to 2 days at room temp. It’ll keep well in the fridge for uptown 1 week!
For more banana bread recipes, check out my:
- Cinnamon Swirl Brown Butter Banana Bread
- Healthy Skillet Chocolate Banana Bread (gf & df)
- Pumpkin Banana Breakfast Loaf
- Tahini Walnut & Dark Chocolate Banana Bread
- Tahini Espresso Banana Bread
I’m so happy you’re making one of my recipes, and would love to see how it turns out! Share it on Instagram using #yogaofcooking so I can see it, it always makes my day! Or leave a comment below!
Happy Baking! xPrint