Mouth watering brown sugar pull apart bread deliciously drizzled with condensed milk perfect for a Sunday brunch!
Nothing like an easy Sunday morning brunch, am I right? This brown sugar pull apart bread is what breakfast dreams are made of. So buttery and pillowy, covered in cinnamon brown sugar and served with condensed milk. Because, why not be extra?
It goes perfectly with my oat milk latte or dunk it in a giant glass of milk. I’m already drooling!
How to make a brown sugar pull apart bread
To make this brown sugar pull apart bread, you’re going to need:
- flaky biscuits, these are my favorite
- light brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- ground cinnamon
- salted butter, melted
- Start by preheating the oven to 400°F. Generously grease a loaf pan with butter. I used a 9×5.5-inch (1.5qt pan)
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon, and whisk to combine.
- Now the fun part! Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into quarters and roll into a ball. Dip each dough ball into the melted butter and coat with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Arrange in greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and the center is baked through. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Using a knife or spatula, loosen edges and remove from pan.
- Drizzle La Lechera Sweetened Condensed Milk.
And there you have it. All you need is a few basic ingredients and less than 40 minutes until breakfast is served! Plus, your kitchen will smell amazing!
easy & quick breakfast ideas
A few of my favorite breakfast recipes
- Creamy Golden Milk Smoothie
- Chocolate Rice Pudding
- Raspberry Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Apple & Oat Breakfast Smoothie
As always, if you loved this recipe, leave a comment and rate! Don’t forget to share your creations with me on Instagram using the hashtag #yogaofcooking. It always makes my day!
Happy Baking! xPrint